Friday, April 06, 2007

Puppies can climb!

I had to add a note about this. On Tuesday, our puppy Bosley has figured out how to climb over the baby gate that we use to keep then in the bathroom area. The funny thing is how we first discovered this.

Cher came home that night to find a pile of poop in the bedroom next to the bathroom area where we sometimes keep the dogs. Both dogs were still in their little area. She looked at the poop, and then at the dogs, who of course looked very "innocent". The only explanation was that somebody had climbed out, pooped on the floor, and then climbed back in.

Yesterday I put the boys in their little bathroom area, and raised the baby gate about 5 inches above the floor before I anchored it to the door frame. They've grown too big to fit under that small of a space. About 5 minutes later, I was able to sneak a peak about the corner and watch Bosley climb up one side of the gate, and jump down to freedom.

Of course I told him what a bad dog he was, but couldn't help but laugh at his new-found "talent".

That's all for now. I'm sure there will be more to come. :-)

No comments: