Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tom and Cher's 2007 Beach Vacation

Cher and I recently returned from a wonderful 12 day vacation to Florida. We were blessed to have Dolly and Bob agree to keep our puppies. I can't imagine putting them in a kennel where they'd be in a crate 23 hours a day.

It was great visiting with Bob and Dolly at the beginning and end of our vacation. The puppies absolutely loved staying on the "Shelor Estate" and having Maki and Mushi to play with. I'm sure I still haven't discovered all the new "tricks" that our puppies learned from them.

We stayed in a condo at the Ram Sea in North Reddington Beach, just outside St. Petersburg, Fl. Except for the dirty carpet, our condo was very nice and had everything we needed. We vacationed with the Mowry's and Winecoff's and had a blast. Except for a couple of unplanned illnesses (not us), the trip went rather well. We grilled out several nights, but also went out for some nice relaxing dinners.

I rented a Harley Davidson V-Rod for 4 days and had a great time riding. Needless to say, I've got the fever once again.

I've posted the pictures on our home website. You can see them by clicking here.

Cher and I stayed covered with sunscreen (her more than me) and managed to return without getting burned. Neither of us have lost our tans to peeling either.

No comments: