Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I got a new toy for my birthday!!


For those of you that don't have cellular capabilities built into your car stereo system, I highly recommend the Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth speakerphone! This cool little gadget clips to your visor, and allows hands-free operation of your cell phone through a bluetooth connection. Even if we weren't getting closer and closer to having laws that require handsfree cellphone operation, this device makes talking on the phone while you drive much, much safer!!

You can use the T505's speaker, which is very clear, OR you can broadcast the audio through your car's speaker system, just like a built in handsfree kit. The T505 allows you to sync up with 5 different FM channels, so you can always find a clear channel for your cell phone. You can also stream music from your cell phone through the T505, so if you've got your favorite songs stored on your phone, you can play them through your car's speaker system. I love my T505 the functionality and safety that it provides while I drive and talk.

No comments: