Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dogs, Camping and Baby update!

Just thought I'd throw in a picture from this last fall's camping trip. As you can see, the "puppies" have gotten pretty big. That's Charlie in front of me, and Bosley in front of Cher.



We had a great time on this last camping trip of the year and there were many friends and family there to share it with. This picture pretty much sums up our camping experience. Everybody was having a great time!!

On another topic, we had a visit with the Dr today, and everything checks out normal. At first we couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler device, so we walked down the hall to look for it. Cher's placenta is apparently in a position on the front, lower part of the belly, so it tends to muffle the baby's heartbeat. In the ultrasound we were able to see the heart beat, along with the little arms, legs, fingers and toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tom & Cher,
I will be holding you up in my prayers everyday. My daughter-in-law, Laura, is expecting in May also. She miscarried last year and we are so grateful for this new baby. His name will be Nicholas Lee.

I love that you have this site. I enjoy so much keeping up with you guys. The dogs are great and their doghouses are wonderful.

You are a precious pair and I love you.

Much love
Barbara Prewett
NLS